12 square jars candle making kit jug, thermometer, scented & coloured wax, wick
|Price Each:|| £|
| Bulk Discount:|
3 at £33.49 each
5 at £32.99 each
|Delivery:||3 - 5 days|
Not currently available on Amazon.
01324 823274 175
Need more than 12? Please ask, as we have hundreds in stock
Create 12 glass candle jars with beautiful scented and coloured wax. The wax is top quality UK made.
Select your colour of wax above. You can order one of each colour, or all of one colour. There is more than enough wax to fill all the jars to the shoulder.
The stainless steel jug, thermometer and other items can be used again and again. We have a re-fill for this kit in our Ebay shop.
This is an easy but very enjoyable introduction to candle making. Make it your own by decorating further with ribbon or diamantes.
Scents are as follows (other seasonal complimentary scents may also be mixed in small quantities)
|Wax Colour||Main Scents|
|Red||Jasmine and Honeysuckle|
|Purple||Bluebell and Heather|
|Orange||Orange and Geranium|
Use this kit again and again with new glass jars, wick and wax.
- 1.9Kg of candle wax (3 x 135g coloured / scented blocks and 3 x 500g bags of wax pellets. )
- 12 square glasses (approximate size:- 88mm high 60mm wide 60mm deep - opening 44mm (internal appature))
- 12 gold coloured screw lids
- 12 wick sustainers
- 12 glue dots to hold sustainers to glass
- 2 meters of pure cotton wick
- 4 rods to hold wick central
- 4 pegs / clips to hold wick to above rod
- Stainless steel jug (big enough to fill 4 jars at a time)
- Dial style thermometer (safely and accurately heat wax)
- 20 page instruction booklet
All the above come well packaged in a strong cardboard box. Each jar has a seperate compartment in the box. Delivered by reputable courier.
The wax is ready to make beautiful candles. All you need to do is place the wick in the glass jar. Then melt one bag of pellets with one coloured and scented wax block and pour. Full details are clearly explained in our free 20 page illustrated booklet.
- Top quality UK wax
- Scented with natural essential oils
- Dye used is not tested on animals
- Well packaged to arrive safely. Each jar has a seperate compartment in the box.
- Jug and thermometer included, so you can safely and accurately melt the wax
FREE illustrated candle making guide
All our candle making products come with our FREE 20 page illustrated candle making booklet. This guide to our products also has general step by step, straight forward information and diagrams to help you get the most from your hobby.
Dispatched within 48 hours of purchase. Royal Mail for small packages and DPD (Next Day) for larger items/orders. Free Deliver
We may use an alternative courier for UK islands, Northern Scotland and Northern Ireland.
International delivery also available.
If you are not happy with your item, please return in the original packaging and with all tags attached within 14 days. Goods must be returned carriage paid. Refund of purchase price will be refunded by the same method as the payment was made. Postage and packaging will not be refunded.
If your item is faulty or we have sent you something different to what you ordered, again please return it to us within 14 days and we will give you a full refund or replacement. Including postage and packaging.
All sizes are approximate.
Overall rating on ebay 99.8%
Overall rating on Amazon 4.8/5.0